We recommend that You read Our terms, policies, disclaimers and limitations (all hereinafter: the “Terms”) prior to using the Services (as defined below).
These Terms are between You and StoryBoards, which operate the Services defined below (“StoryBoards”, “We” “Our” or “Us”). “You” means the entity you represent in accepting these Terms or You individually.
- TermsBy accessing the website at http://storyboards.io or any of the StoryBoards’ messenger application and services (the “Services”), You agree to be bound by these Terms, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that You are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.If You do not agree with any of these Terms, You are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.License Use PolicyPermission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on StoryBoards’ website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license You may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on StoryBoards’ website;
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.This license shall automatically terminate if You violate any of these restrictions, and may be terminated by StoryBoards at any time. Upon terminating Your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, You must destroy any downloaded materials in Your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
While Your Personal Information is gathered when You complete our registration forms, information such as meta data may be gathered by Us through Your device or actions that You make as part of Your use of the Services.
We may also retrieve object and facial data from photos that You upload to Our website, through third party artificial intelligence tools. Commercial information is usually collected by Us as Well, including Your preferences, purchase dates, totals and the Services that has been purchased, as well as geo-location, internet or electronic network information such as Cookies and Your IP address, collected directly from Your device or browser.
We gather Your information in order to:
- personalize and improve our advertising and Services, offer suggestions, and for other internal operational purposes;
- making special offers to You via advertising and promotional materials;
- contacting You in order to provide customer service;
- protect our databases security, detecting illegal activities or fraud and detecting violations of these Terms.
- PhotosYour photos are your memories; We will protect the information We store within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly. We make use of a number of third-parties services such as service providers, partners, affiliates, for image and data management and when needed by law
and advertising companies and agencies, content publishers and retailers).
Our site and messenger services are not intended for children, and We will not knowingly collect Personal Information from children. If We become aware that a subscriber is under the age of 13, We will remove their Personal Information from Our files.
Our website or messenger may link to external sites that are not operated by Us. Please be aware that We have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for Your information, with the understanding that We may be unable to provide You with some of Your desired services. You are also free to opt-out of Our Services at any time.Your continued use of our website and messenger services will be regarded as acceptance of these Terms.
If You have any questions about how We handle user data and Personal Information, feel free to contact us 24/7 at hi [at] storyboards [dot] io
- VIP Club MembershipBy choosing the VIP membership at checkout, you agree to enroll in our active VIP membership. This membership offers numerous benefits including special discounts on purchases, exclusive deals, reward points, and complimentary shipping and exchanges within the U.S. We provide a detailed breakdown of these benefits during the checkout process.
- Billing: Your VIP Membership incurs a monthly charge of $19.99. This amount will be automatically deducted from your chosen payment method every month on your membership anniversary.
Store Credits: The monthly charge is converted into store credits, instantly credited to your account. These credits:
- Can be used at any time for any product purchase.
- Do not have an expiration date.
- Are strictly for merchandise and cannot be redeemed for cash, except where mandated by law.
3. Opting Out of Monthly Charges: You have the option to “skip” a month and avoid the monthly charge by notifying us in writing before your monthly renewal date. Regardless of skipping the charge, you can shop freely anytime during that month.
4. Store Credit Refunds:
If, within 30 days of the store credits being added, you decide you’d like a refund, please email us at [email protected].
After this 30-day window, store credits are non-refundable.
Requesting a store credit refund doesn’t cancel your VIP membership. You’ll remain a VIP Member until you decide to cancel.
You can cancel your VIP membership anytime by emailing [email protected].
Once we receive your request, your membership will be terminated within a maximum of 7 days. We’ll always try to process cancellations as quickly as possible.