DIY: How to make your own Storyboards wedding photo display
Traditionally July is known as wedding-month. With glorious long evenings, warm weather, blue skies -is it any wonder that so many couples make June their month to say I do?
If your wedding is approaching, just been or was many happy years ago, Storyboards are a fabulous way to capture your big day and celebrate what is, was or will be, the happiest day of your life.
With our simple classic design, Storyboards will showcase your special memories, wonderful moments and tender exchanges with modern elegance and unique style.
The best part is our excellent value and highest quality product will allow you to choose as many boards as you wish and arrange them in whichever way suits you best.
Whether that be a cute heart-shaped arrangement, a dedicated memory wall packed with boards or a few carefully curated snaps.
Here are a few suggestions to get you started:
- Consider which room and where in your home you will hang them -but remember that Storyboards can be removed, unstuck and replaced so you can have some fun without doing any damage to your walls.
- Decide how many boards you wish to use. Will you opt for a few carefully selected photos? Or create a memory wall of your favorite special moments and include all the special people who attended your celebrations.
- What about those arty snaps of your bouquet… shoes… invitations… ring close-up? All of those shots will look fantastic made up onto Storyboards and will help recreate the magic of the day itself.
- Consider important family and friends that you want to include in your selection. Storyboards can be stuck in any arrangement you like, so you are only limited by your own imagination. Remember that Storyboards make excellent gifts for your family and friends who will treasure these special mementoes from your lovely day.
5. You might also want to include some vintage photos of other important events such as your first date, proposal or even other family wedding days to create a truly sentimental and wonderful tribute to your love story.
6. Don’t forget… Storyboards can be moved and rearranged for you to add to your growing family and wonderful journey together.