Your Best Selfies
A search for #selfie on Instagram shows over 122 million photos (and counting). However, sometimes taking the perfect selfie is easier said than done. It can actually be quite difficult to take a flattering photo of yourself while also holding the camera. That’s why we’ve compiled some nifty tricks to help you get that perfect selfie.
- Learn how to constantly improve your selfie game with these easy tips.
- Hold your phone above you, not under your chin to get a flattering pose
- Pay attention to the light behind you, move if necessary so the light frames your face perfectly.
- Look at the front camera not the screen.
- Swap hands to see which side will give you the best view.
- Use the volume button of your headphones as a remote control so you don’t have to struggle to reach the button. (Mind blown – you’re welcome).
P.S Don’t forget, when you’ve taken your new fabulous selfies, don’t forget to upload them to the hashtag #storyboardsphotos and tag @storyboardsphotos so we can see your handiwork!